Bubble Glass Pillar, Taper Candle Holder. 4 Sets, Set of 3
- Overall Height: 3.25" | Base Diameter: 4.25" | Plate Diameter: 4.25"
- Overall Height: 4.5" | Base Diameter: 4.25" | Plate Diameter: 4.25"
- Overall Height: 6.25" | Base Diameter: 4.25" | Plate Diameter: 4.25"
- Quantity: 4 Sets (12 Pieces Total)
- Material: Glass
- Product: Taper Candle Holder
- Color: Clear
- Handcrafted and baluster shaped. A classical, old-fashioned design.
- Made of completely clear glass. Augments light, reduces shadows.
- Suitable in your living room, or for decorating special events.
- Charming as a wedding gift or house warming gift.
Glass Candle Holder
This series of pillar candle holders are our staffs' favorite pick. The stem featuring a single round bubble, decorate with brilliant simplicity is what the designers and brides cannot resist. This clear glass pillar candle holder is perfect for displaying your pillar candle (D-3" or smaller) and it's ideal for both wick and LED candles. A dual-purpose candle holder can be used for pillar or taper candles. You will find a slight lip and an indented center for potential wax spillage. This piece is great for weddings, restaurants, and churches use.
A Charming Gift
A shining hand-crafted candlestick trio, perfect as birthday gifts, wedding tributes, or house warming presents. These exquisite candle holders will enamor you with their tremendous clear quality.
This sophisticated clear glass set has a circular spindle shape similar to classic wood-turned candlesticks or baluster pillars. Easily holds pillar candles up to 3.5 inches in diameter or any standard sized taper candles.
Can decorate shelves and fireplace mantles in classical or vintage style homes. These fine candlesticks are well suited for intricate tabletop decor. Glass taper and pillar candlesticks are especially popular when combined with open-ended hurricane cylinder candle shades.
Decorating Homes and Events - Appropriate for restaurants and weddings, console tables and dining tables in your home, and perfect as centerpieces in ballrooms and other event venues.