Glass Cloche Dome with Tray. H-10.5", Pack of 2 pcs
- Cloche Outer Height: 10.5 Inches
- Cloche Outer Diameter: 8 Inches
- Cloche Inner Height: 8 Inches
- Tray Diameter: 9 Inches
- Tray Height: 1.5 Inches
- Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.25 Inches
- Material: Glass
- Tray Material: Glass
- Product: Cloche Terrarium
- Style: Modern
- Quantity: 2 Piece
- Color: Clear
- Works for product storage, product display, or home decor
- Can be used as a floral display or as an item visual protector
- Has a glass base to work as a stage for the item
- Made of hand-blown utility glass
- Great functionality and durability
- Note: Please understand the nature of hand-blown glass.
Glass Cloche Dome for Display or Protective Storage. Originally created to protect seedlings or delicate flowers from adverse elements, these glass domes can also be plant terrarium containers or dessert display covers! This clear glass cloche is the perfect pick to pair with different types of cake stand or trays. More and more wedding centerpieces are seen using cloche covers as part of the table setting decor. Tip: take note of the lid's diameter and height to determine what you can fit inside the cover without touching its sides.
Glass Bell Jar has the same functions as a Cloche Dome. There is two significant difference from a Bell Jar and the Cloche Dome. One is the physical looks, and the second is the particular purpose of the Bell Jar. First, let us talk about the physique of the bell jar. It is shaped like a bell, With a knob and opening edges heading outward. With its additional physical feature, it provides a more natural way to open and close the jar, granting direct access to what lies within.
With no corners, the cloche dome has a unique feel of guarding everything that lies within its body. The transparent glass acts as a barrier to protect and display the beautiful world that lies within—the perfect storage unit for home decors to showcase the delicate unique masterpiece within. The dark wooden base at the bottom sets the ideal stage to draw all attention to what lies above.